Construction CIS Accountancy Service

What can I claim for, can I expect a tax rebate. Here at the Frank Accountants we can maximise your rebate, get in touch to see how much we can claim for you.

First time and need guidance, no problem just fill in the contact form.

We can complete tax returns, calculate any tax liability and advise you on exactly when to make payments and how much to pay.

After the first year of working in the construction industry and then every year, you are obliged to fill in a CIS tax return. If you fill in a return in online there is a danger of paying far too much tax. We will ensure that this does not happen as we are specialists in construction industry workers tax affairs. When you are paid by your contractor a hefty proportion is taken as an advanced payment towards NI and tax liability, this is mandatory. The good news is though as a 20% deduction from your salary upfront from the start does not take into account your tax-free allowance or expenses, we will maximise your tax refund.

Find out more about our service plans and how we can help you

We can help!

.Please fill out the contact form and we will respond usually within one hour.

Thanks, be in touch soon